Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

WhatsApp Darkmode

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 12:44 PM)
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
For all of you who use WhatsApp and have a darkmode for your phone setup. You may want to download the Beta version and enable darkmode on WhatsApp.

I am not advocating the download or the install of the package file.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
it's an apk and safe, and fine to install. thanks @Pupusik for posting and at least making me aware of the new beta of WhatsApp with dark mode

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
Awesome! Thank you so much! Didnt know of this until I read this

View solution in context

9 Comments
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if you have to add "do this at your own risk " maybe you should not be posting it.
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi. I think that there are a group of members that have a comfort level in installing these package files. I am only providing the link as a reference. By no means advocating its install or use. Thus the small disclaimer.
Solution
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
it's an apk and safe, and fine to install. thanks @Pupusik for posting and at least making me aware of the new beta of WhatsApp with dark mode
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey @habsfan My pleasure. Since reading the DARK post and enabling DARK on my phone I have been looking at enabling the DARK feature on as many apps as possible. I was glad to find the Beta version for WhatsApp. Still on the hunt for a Facebook solution. FB Messenger has a DARK feature. Onwards 😉
Solution
Galaxy S
Awesome! Thank you so much! Didnt know of this until I read this
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@makeanimationssmooth My pleasure 😉 There are other Beta and Alpha versions as well. Looking at Facebook now and seeing if there is any support for DARK mode.
Galaxy S
and Google Maps, 😉
Galaxy S

Dark mode looks great on WhatsApp, thank you so much for sharing this!!
I am still surprised why FB Messenger has dark mode, but not FB itself lol

and as for google maps.....well that is one app which I dont mind regular just so i can see the street names and intersections :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey @SnowCat19 glad you like it 😉 I am really liking DARK mode on the apps 👍
0 Likes