Original topic:

when is the UI3 beta coming to Canada

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 04:04 AM)
Redfred
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
If the Eastern European nations can get the beta up easily how come its a major hurdle for us to get same here in Canada..
Access to the latest firmware is why a lot of people adopt the android ecosystem over the IOS but Apple is really getting more open about such access and even longer support than Samsung 
15 Comments
Zlin242
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
it is very frustrating. Samsung should explain why we are always last for UI and Beta updates.
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that's why I love apple I get the beta when I want it
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
any one got issues with the GPS on the s20 ultra
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Redfred, Please let us know the issue in detail. It would be great if you can share screenshots that might help us to troubleshoot the issue.

0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this were probably from this week and I can't or don't even bother any more .I just switch to my iPhone to get where am going safe because it happens on the road too often . I understand driving around down town Dallas and because of the high rise and terrain but within Brampton , Withby and other suburbs of Toronto it shouldn't be searching for GPS or not even moving till you have move for some few seconds .It take just 2 or 5 seconds to hesitate on the high way to have an accident Screenshot_20201024-160342_Amazon Mobile Delivery.jpgScreenshot_20201029-192143_Maps.jpg
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Redfred, I suggest you to improve location accuracy by opening your "Settings" and select "Location" >> Tap on "Improve accuracy" >> Toggle on "Wi-Fi scanning" and "Bluetooth scanning".

0 Likes