Original topic:

Which S23 Ultra Color Looks The Best?

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 02:42 PM)
Dem_Crumblies_TechYT
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Which S23 Ultra color do you guys think is best? I ended up ordering the Cotton Flower because the green looked more grey than green to me.

• Botanic Green
  • Cotton Flower
  • Misty Lilac
  • Phantom Blackscrnli_2_1_2023_12-26-14 PM.png

10 Comments
Galaxy S
It is hard to say. I saw some pictures, the colours are more rich. This picture looks more creamy. The green looks close to grey and lilac looks pink to me. I think black is the most promising one. 😌
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Yea, hard to say unless you see in person. I usually get white, but the Cotton Flower looked too creamy for me, so I figured green since I never owned a green phone before. Hopefully the Samsung unpacked event shows the phones properly color graded.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I've had so many black phones, I'd probably go for the Botanic Green this time.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Yea, I was gonna get the Botanic Green, but on the website, it looked a bit more greyish than I wanted, so I ended up going to the Cotton Flower.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It's also hard to tell the exact color from pictures. I remember those who ordered the red S22 ultra last year, most of them weren't happy as it looked much more orange in real than red from the pictures.
Galaxy S

Yea guess I have to wait and see til I get it in hand to really know if I like the Cotton Flower look. 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lime!
pldagenais
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Graphite
DurgaBali
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Until you see one in YouTube video (not in photos) do not buy. Samsung always mess up with colors lol. I ended up buying a pink phone instead of red S22 U. Later I wrapped it in red.