Original topic:

Why choose Samsung?

(Topic created on: 03-23-2020 10:37 AM)
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
What feature of Samsung phone do you like that you can't find on other phone / why do you choose to buy Samsung instead of other?

Is it because of design? The user interface? Or certain feature that only Samsung offers that you can't find on other phones? Just curious.
10 Comments
musz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
oneui
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
same
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
same
0 Likes
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the design is nice and the one ui is the greatest ui i used, the screen is magnificient and you can still get good battery and cameras on midrange phones, for me the s pen is very useful , so this is why i choose samsung
annemn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hi...for me, it is bcause of s pen.....its easier to b use to jot down poins while doing recording during meeting and also can do some drawing here n there ☺
HafizRedha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung pay
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Indeed. S pen clearly distancing Samsung from others; reason why I chose N series for my daily drive. Am using S6 edge+ before, and still,it's running well.
Huge leap in One UI comparing to older version TouchWiz. It's way smoother and much more fluid.
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nice looking phone, great UI and S-Pen.
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung Pay long time user. didnt expect to use any more Samsung devices but the One UI really tempting me to try one, and here I am now. This is the first time I'm using a phone without any 3rd party launcher because the stock launcher is already perfect