Tema original:

Why isn't there?!!!

(Tema creado el: 12-10-2020 11:22 PM)
169 Visitas
Ediver
Active Level 5
Opciones
Galaxy S
Hello!! I would like to know why you have not yet released an update for the Galaxy S20 5G, model SM-G981U1. In Sammobile there is no firmware with Android 11 for this model, the most current is with Android 10 and I do not understand why in this model there are no updates with Android 11, since it is the unlocked model from the United States.
7 Comentarios
Dylan04
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Friend, be patient and Samsung released it, now it is in the hands of the service providers and depending on which hemisphere you are. greetings and luck
Ediver
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am in the United States and I hope it is as you say and they do not last until February of next year but at least at the end of the month this update is available
victor0810
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I got that now.

Screenshot_20201210-235814_Samsung Members.jpg

Ediver
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok but that one is the Galaxy S20, mine is Galaxy S20 5G, which it isn't on that list
0 kudos
victor0810
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
All S20 models are 5G, so your model will be included there.
Ediver
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No, not all S20s are 5G, the Latin American version is not 5G and in Europe you have the option to buy the 4G version that comes with less storage for RAM, instead of 12 GB they are only 8 GB, on my list it appears that the S20 5G update arrives in December and S20 in February
0 kudos
victor0810
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One UI 3 and Android 11 for S20 will be in February.