Original topic:

Why Samsung, Why?

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 09:25 AM)
user101
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I don't understand why Samsung need to create more apps just to support their other native apps. For example, Bixby apps and Bixby routines. Why they need to separate both apps which provide the same purposes? 

Next, Samsung Pass and Samsung Cloud, do they need to create an apps for that? I mean, they can put both apps inside Settings. No?. I dont know, just an idea. 

Lastly, i really do hope the Game Pluggin could combine with Game Launcher. Why do i need to install a new apps just to enable a few settings and features for gaming. It's totally pointless. Plus, it is quite annoying i need to change the performance first in game pluggin before i open any games. If i want to change during in-game i need to tap on the notification and it will bring me out from the game just to change the performance. So, here, why not put the pluggin inside the game assitant just like other android phones?. 

I really do hope samsung will notice this small problem and hopefully there is some change in next os update. 

3 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
True indeed.
NurHafiz92
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Exactly bro..
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6