Original topic:

Why Samsung??!

(Topic created on: 04-25-2021 09:20 AM)
Zaidhurricane
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I pre order My Samsung Galaxy so plus was My frist Android phone after I used I phone I paid premium price for My phone because I thought Samsung keep support her own phones and the most important support the customer we know we don't get any Android update but we need One UI 3 form Samsung my advice you need Android phone don't get Samsung get anything but no Samsung  not good company for supporting the customer.
0 Likes
12 Comments
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Brain and fingers don't seem to be insync.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
😂
0 Likes
DanLee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hahahah
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Different devices get upgrades at different times. I'd search for an update list by model.
0 Likes
Zaidhurricane
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
We just need Samsung keep give One UI 3 They already copy everything from Apple but they never copy how Apple give update Even for The older device
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
WRONG. Jobs and Cook made fun of Samsung for Bluetooth connectivity...Apple got it 3 years later. Samsung started the larger phones with the Note line...Apple made fun of them and got the 5 years later. Air Drop? Yup another Samsung feature. All those fancy accessibility settings for hearing and vision impaired people...yup Samsung again. AMOLED screens...yup Samsung. OneUI layout making its way to other devices was a Samsung first. Hole punch design and edged screens...Samsung. All companies borrowed features from one another but Samsung like LG are companies that threw a dozen features out and saw what stuck. FACTS.
0 Likes
Zaidhurricane
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You don't know nothing you just
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sure buds. I been using cellphones since microTAC's. I'd feel offended but I see an angry little teenager early 20's kid being easily offended by facts. I bid you a good night and a pleasant day.
0 Likes
Zaidhurricane
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung was really unique company but now they remove headphone jack they remove microSD no charge on the box now they just copycat form Apple so disappointed