Original topic:

Will there be Esim on One UI 4 for Galaxy S20 in Canada?

(Topic created on: 12-15-2021 10:22 AM)
coolvehiclefan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi i am wondering if there will be esim enabled on the One UI 4 update for the Samsung Galaxy S20 in Canada, also when can I expect the update to arrive? 
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Unfortunately the news from US is that 2nd beta for s20 series have not turned the esim option on. Only option is S21 series but don't know whether the esim turned on for canadian devices. US devices of S21 does have it with UI4
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Yes in Canada we got esim on S21, but have to check with your carrier if we can activate.

Galaxy S
My carrier Rogers told me their working on adding E-Sim to the Galaxy S20 so now we just wait and see what happens
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Just get a esim card from your carrier and load it. It will work. I have note 20 from TMB with esim and got the qr code from rogers and it works fine for me esim is esim and as long as you have a phone that supports esim regardless of the carrier support it will work.
Galaxy S
One of my friends in Ontario got Esim on his S21 ultra, my carrier Rogers said their working on adding E-Sim to the Galaxy S20 so I guess we will see what happens
mickey96
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I still don't have the update on my Z flip 3 in Canada
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Because One UI V4.0 update hasn't been released for your device yet..

It's TENTATIVELY scheduled for December 21st. 

mickey96
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you bud for the heads up hoping it actually releases that day 🤞
Galaxy S
Ok good to know thanks