cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Win Epic Prizes And More At The Members Live: Launch Party!

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 12:18 AM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

[PH] Samsung Members_launch_11080x565 (1).png

Hey Samsung Members!

We hope you're as excited as we are for the Members Live: Launch Party later! To celebrate, we'll be giving away mystery prizes during the livestream - as well as a Galaxy S23 Ultra!

Join the livestream later for a chance to win: spr.ly/MLLPS23

----

Samsung Members Live: Launch Party

Livestream Contest T&C

Samsung Members Live: Launch Party
Livestream Contest T&C

1. Participants must be:

a. Registered to Samsung Members
b. Attendees to Samsung Members Live: Launch Party on February 2, 2023, 6:30PM
c. At least 18 years old as of February 2, 2023

2. Participants must answer one of two questions during the livestream:

i. 1: What chipset is the new Galaxy S23 Series using?
Ii. 2: Describe how you feel about the Galaxy S23 Ultra in 3 words.

3. Each answer submitted as a comment during the livestream will be considered one (1) entry.

4. Participants may win the following prizes:

i. Question 1
Two (2) winners of one (1) mystery gift each
ii. Question 2
One (1) winner of one (1) Galaxy S23 Ultra

5. Each entry will be individually judged by Samsung based on its creative merit.

6. Samsung reserves the right to change or substitute the prize with another prize of comparable or other value, if deemed fit. Prizes are not transferable and may not be converted to cash.

7. Each participant may win only one (1) prize during the Samsung Members Live: Launch Party.

8. Winners will be contacted by Samsung through email and may be asked to provide information to verify their identity.

9. Winners will be announced on the indicated date in the mechanics, via Samsung Members Community page. Winners will be notified through registered mail, electronic mail, or through the Samsung Members Community page.

10. Prizes will be credited to the provided and registered https://www.samsung.com/ph/ account of the winners and sent to their delivery address.

11. The winners must provide the following when claiming his/her prize: Two valid IDs (SSS or GSIS ID, driver’s license, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, school ID*) with a complete real name, photograph and signature.

12. In the event that the winners cannot claim his/her prize, an authorized representative may claim on his/her behalf, provided that the representative provides the following: Two (2) valid IDs of the winners (SSS ID or GSIS, driver’s license, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, school ID*) with a complete real name, photograph and signature.

13. Prizes unclaimed within 60 days from receipt of registered mail are forfeited favor of Samsung Corporation.

14. Employees, talents and consultants of Samsung Corporation and its advertising agency, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest. The winner’s identity shall be subject to verification.

3 Comments
Galaxy S
let go
lmcteo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I received an email today that I won an S23 Ultra from this event. Not sure though if it's legit considering this was more than 2 months ago. I inquired via members live chat and the CSR said they will check and get back to me within 48hrs. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is real. 😁

0 Likes
lmcteo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Prize was delivered just a while ago so this is legit. Thanks Samsung! 🙂
0 Likes