Original topic:

Wooh an "e voucher" -_-

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 05:53 PM)
Edweina
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So as many of you also probably recieved the email for the $50 e voucher ... what are we suppose to get with $50? I've already bought a charger, case and screen protector while waiting for this **bleep** phone. 
It literally is useless unless you spend more money ontop of it to get something worth while. 
Is rather of had some money taken off the cost of the phone or something like geez. 
I can't be the only one who feels this way right?
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Same feeling. 😑
ehuntimf1971
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Galaxy Bud is complementary in many countries of the world with pre-order of S22 series. At least they could have compensated us with it.  With that 50$ coupon I have visited their site and honestly found nothing which I need. 😐 

Galaxy S

If you're like me, and still waiting for your S22 Ultra Pre-Order, and still frustrated with SAMSUNG's bad customer service, head on down to my latest post:

New Update - Day 42 Latest update of Where in the World is my S22 Ultra (Still Not HERE)

Have a great day 42!

Mark

0 Likes
Galaxy S

If you're like me, and still waiting for your S22 Ultra Pre-Order, and still frustrated with SAMSUNG's bad customer service, head on down to my latest post:

New Update - Day 42 Latest update of Where in the World is my S22 Ultra (Still Not HERE)

Have a great day 42!

Mark

0 Likes