Original topic:

Work Profile

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 07:27 AM)
HarryJudd
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have a user with an S20 who is unable to setup a Work Profile. It says the phone may not support work profiles.

Has anyone had issues with this? I have users with much older galaxy phones that are able to setup a work profile through Microsoft Intune without problem. I'm very confused as to why this phone is blocking it.

0 Likes
9 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. The work profile is not available on the S20 device.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Wasn't that the whole point of Samsung's Knox "enterprise security"? 

0 Likes
HarryJudd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thank you for the reply. So there's no workaround? The phone just doesn't support work profiles?

0 Likes
AELS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Will you have solution? Or it jist never have work profile? I pursahed an S20 brand new and need a workprofile.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Did you try @Tallman's Work Profile, method from his post? 

"Interesting, I can setup Anroid Enterprise work profile on S20 in BES MDM platform. But I am not familiar with Intune. But S20 should support Intune. Maybe try factory reset on S20 and try again."

0 Likes
AELS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thalnks, I ll try that
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Interesting, I can setup Anroid Enterprise work profile on S20 in BES MDM platform. But I am not familiar with Intune. But S20 should support Intune. Maybe try factory reset on S20 and try again.
HarryJudd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thank you for the reply. I'm unable to reset the phone as it's the user's personal device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

This is the worst phone I have ever purchased. I'm having bugs as well.

0 Likes