Worst cell I ever had.

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 05:24 AM)
Math101
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Good day.
Am introducing myself as Mathieu.
I been calling Vidéotron more than 30 + times about more than 10 + various types of problems, issues.
They never wanted to send this frustrating, dysfunctional worst cell phone I ever had.

I paie about $240.00 Vidéotron for t.v. cable, cell phone and other Internet fees, and Am fed up to call their Tech. Support, Customer service departments.
I lost faith in Vidéotron and in Samsung products.
This is the last product I purchased from Samsung.
I can believe that you sold me this poor quality phone.

Next step will be to write to both Headquaters with the list of the 10 + problems, and to both Websites.

You don't feel unprofessional, you don't feel bad acting like this in 2021?

I will never be loyal to both of you.
You should read the book.
How exceptional companies created their own downfalls.

A customers that was not valued, disregard, disprected and who lost faith.

Mathieu.
7 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Bonjour Mathieu,

Je suis un client de Videotron depuis près de 40 ans pour la TV, l'internet et téléphonie résidentielle depuis près de 20 ans et pour le cellulaire depuis que Vidéotron offre le service. Lorsque j'avais des problèmes avec leurs différents services ils les ont toujours réglé. Pour ce qui est des appareils cellulaire, j'ai du Samsung depuis les S5 et je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes et dans la famille nous avons 6 appareils (s9, s10, s10+ s20FE, S21+) tous achetés chez Vidéotron, et je peux t'assurer que le service à la clientèle et le support technique sont super excellents, comparés à d'autres fournisseurs. Par contre, si quand tu communiques avec eux tu n'arrêtes pas de leur donner de la «m...» , alors il faut s'attendre à ce qu'ils te donnent un service de «m...», la politesse et courtoisie ça fonctionnent dans les 2 sens.

Ceci étant dit, je te suggère très fortement d'aller voir chez un autre fournisseur et d'acheter un cellulaire d'une autre marque à 300$ et on après on reparlera de Vidéotron et Samsung.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It would also help if you describe what your problems actually are with the phone. If your problem is more related to Videotron, you can't really blame Samsung.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Never a good idea to post complaints, or text exes after midnight 😂

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Also who the hecck asks videotron, your carrier, to diagnose your Samsung issues...
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Also would help to add which phone it is... S20 ultra...? Note 20 Ultra? ...
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Math101, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you explain what happened exactly?

0 Likes
400youvillezn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, I guess it must be a problem with Videotron because it seems that they lately uncountered technical service/ customer issue. I have a problem for 4months now with the voice mail and it still not been resolved. They usually do respond quickly, with competence - but not this time!
0 Likes