Original topic:

Worst company : Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 09:12 AM)
milan2395
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
If someone ask what is your biggest mistake then i would say that i thiught to buy samsung and i bought it. Never ever buy samsung phones. So many bugs and mistakes are their. I am stuck in contract or else i would switch back to iphone. Literally its total waste of money. After paying huge amount of money what we get is💩💩💩.

Don't they have qualty tester that check all features before releasing updates. Seriously stop your business samsung. 
8 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I've been buying Samsung phones since the Skyrocket, & I've only ever had one hardware issue, and that was after almost 5 years (I usually keep my old devices).

Never had any "bugs", the only mistakes, are some of the decisions that Samsung makes when removing functionality because of hardware based decisions.

From what I've seen in iPhone & Pixel communities, there's unhappy people there as well.. 

Galaxy S
And this is so true. Even some people buy a Benz will say worst car ever. I think they need to buy something suitable for them.

I agree that - "the only mistakes, are some of the decisions that Samsung makes when removing functionality because of hardware based decisions"
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya I agree, apple also have software bugs. I've was an isheep for 5 years before switching to samsung. Honestly at this point in my life I don't see myself switching back to iPhone because there's really no benefit for me just more locked down walls garden restrictions. Not for me.
Mando505
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Sounds like operator error. 

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Most likely.
0 Likes
milan2395
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I agree no one is perfect. But if they have problem in their device they should provide solution. Since day one i am complaining and i get no resolution.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe you can explain what your issues with the phone are exactly?
Yielar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Instead of just complaining on here how about explaining in detail the issues you are having as most are easily fixed
0 Likes