Original topic:

You don't need a high end DSLR to take a Studio Quality high resolution photo.

(Topic created on: 01-19-2023 10:39 PM)
peglegreg
Options
Galaxy S
In this photo I shot it with my S21 ultra using Expert Raw. 
I used Luminar Neo to do the development stages as long with the upscaleing and A.I sharpening of the photo. 
METHOD:
I shot 3 photo using Expert Raw, first photo 2 under expose,.Second and the main one was wa normal exposure and finally the third was shot 2 over exposed. 
Using Neo I combined them into one HDR (High Definition Range) photo. 
Using the tools in Luminar Neo ut was developed into this photo..I made a copy of the file and again using Neo it was up scalled 600% to get a file bigger enough to print a large poster in high definition..
Only under a close examination by a professional photographer.the difference could be discovered. I, myself could not see any defects even at 1000% in my opinion there are no defects even at 800%.
Bye bye DSLR. 

15 Comments
Galaxy S
Agreed! I hardly use my DSLR any more. The cameras on these are a beast for their size (I have the S20 Ultra).

Also a lot easier to fit the Ultra in the pocket than a DSLR 😅
Galaxy S
I think that our phones will replace all the high end DSLR etc in the future.
ydiaa
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Really great 📸👍💯,they both look great 👍
Galaxy S
ydiaa
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree 👍
Galaxy S
Thank you for the informative process, and nice shot 👍🏽
Galaxy S
Galaxy S
Nice photo!

Just some feedback tho, I highly recommend reducing your Sharpening and Saturation. Since over sharpening can make images look very digitalised and artificial. Saturation and Temp is a bit too high too, so skin tones are looking a bit too orange.

But nice composition and shot 🙂

Galaxy S
I agree, looking at the photo again, I'm going to give it a tweek or 2.
That's the advantage using Neo.
The original file is not touched at all and you can go into the develope tools and adjust them individually.
Grrg