Original topic:

Your customer service is garbage! Your online pre odering is garbage.

(Topic created on: 03-20-2022 11:34 AM)
Canadian-Steph
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

So... I wait for nearly 6 hours for one of you to answer my live chat & when u finally do respond, you don't even bother to answer my question (where I gave all of the information required in order for u to do so) & then u just cancel my chat after 6 minutes???

Are you kidding me?? What a f***ing joke this company looks like lately & what terrible & inattentive customer service agents you have.

It should not be this hard to get an update on a phone I paid $2000 for 4 weeks ago nor this hard to get a **bleep** answer especially after waiting so long!

I didn't even care if I had to wait a bit longer for shipping & just wanted to know where my phone was but the fact that customer service  didn't even acknowledge my question that I asked & closed my chat after 6 minutes so that I have to start waiting  all over again for the 3rd time is bullsh*t. 

To the customer service rep that blew me off...You **bleep** & I hope your week is **bleep** & that your car breaks down & you have to wait a month for parts that don't show up & no one updates you about & then you have to wait 6 hours just to get ignored & hung up on or closed chat! F-ing🍆!!

19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
The same happened to me. Waited more than 3 hours for a live chat. Agent's name was " Hasnain". I wait for his response for 7 minutes but he didn't wait a minute, run from the question and closed the chat! #badIMG_20220320_153652_683_74_1647805065.jpgIMG_20220320_153655_407_73_1647805064.jpg
shortround
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I hate to say it, but I agree. I PRE-ORDERED the Tab S8 Ultra. I didn't think of it at the time, but it totally makes sense that, due to covid, it would be delayed. Could one of the biggest names in Tech send out a simple automated email saying "oops, sorry, your device will be delayed. sorry for the inconvenience. We will send it when we can and email you asap with a tracking number! Thanks for your patience." ?!?! NO, I have to check the website daily. And thats when my order even shows up while Im logged in. This website is buggy as hell. I even tried it from a 5g connection and a gigabit connection and they both would randomly load my order. So how am i supposed to know if the company didn't just "lose" (cancel/steal) my money or order. Its not impossible or unreasonable to believe in this day and age. What is even the point of a preorder anymore if you still have to wait a MONTH to get what you PAID FOR ALREADY? I literally could have walked into my local store and got the same dam thing the day of release, with less financial and emotional uncertainty  and stress.

It is unacceptable for SAMSUNG to have such poor service. Do i understand that the CSA in random location has no control over such things?  YES. Could MANAGEMENT GET THEIR **bleep** IN ORDER AND NOTIFY THE LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT THINGS WILL BE DELAYED INSTEAD OF HAVING TO CHECK THE DAM WEBSITE EVERYDAY!? Wondering if it will be lost. If something happened to delete the order. Could be any thing, and this is no paltry sum for most people.

My loyalty is weak at best now. I hope you get your device soon. I will make sure to spread the word. I will NOT preorder anything again, ESPECIALLY FROM SAMSUNG.

PS I still have not recieved my book cover keyboard case. And I PAID for my product on FEB 16. And then I go on the OFFICIAL SAMSUNG DISCORD SERVER via REDDIT AND GET CALLED DUMB by the ADMIN/MOD? These are the people SAMSUNG chooses to represent them? Screenshot 2022-03-11 032051.png

shortround
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

And I have sent 2 emails. Sat on the "LIVE CHAT" for an hour...

Galaxy S
@samsung garbage, preorder for what ? To what for you to paint my phone in blue and wait 2 months for that ??!
Galaxy S

🤣 EXACTLY!!!!...it's the exact same phone as all of the black phones that are available in stores right now minus the coloured back piece. Sure, maybe Samsung made a **bleep** tonne of black versions ahead of time BUT once pre-ordering closed, production on anything S22 other than pre-order fulfillment should not have been, nor should it still be happening & there shouldnt even be in store availability of any colour. Not until all pre-orders have been fulfilled.

& why would they not have pre-fabbed a certain amount of every colour that theyre offering? Being a multi billion dollar company I'm sure there's an employee that forecasts sales estimates who could've provided a rough number of how many of each colour would be ordered based on past trends such as the s21 in the purple & rose gold & used that info to make sure they had a good head start on production.

Sakura08_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I pre-ordered the S22 plus on Feb 9. Until today (march 20) I have not received any email confirmation nor can I track my order. I chatted with to 12 different agents over this whole period and each time they said I would get an email confirmation within 12h-24h. One even said my order was ready for shipping 3 weeks ago. Finally, I asked for a refund after all this frustration on March 12 and the agent said I would have the refund within 3-5 business. STILL NOTHING!! The worst customer service. At least be honest with your customer!!

Athris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Sadly you aren't the only one... I requested to cancel mine on feb 17, they said i will get a email with 24-48 hours. nothing happen... and then it shipped... so i called them again, they said refuse delivery. Ok so i follow what they said. You know what next...the phone sat in the fedex location 3 weeks and i have to call them almost every single day to ask them to follow up... Then 3  weeks later it finally sent back to their warehouse...but since then, nothing happen....now it is more than a month since i requested to cancel, i still haven't receive my refund. Their system is like a complete mess..... this is just sad.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Never refuse delivery, accept and return. Ask for a return label over phone and ship it back. That’s what I always have done. When you refuse shipping they don’t care! 

Athris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Lesson learned. Just in a hard way....I choose samsung at the beginning as i thought it will be reliable so i order from samsung instead of order from amazon/bestbuy. i guess i am wrong