Original topic:

Your first Samsung device?

(Topic created on: 08-09-2017 09:52 PM)
Brando
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
What was your first Samsung device? Did you switch over from another device or did you have a Samsung as your first device? What devices to you use until now?

(Don't know if we're allowed these type of threads. I got inspired by nick to have threads like these. Thought it would be interesting.)
34 Comments
Serenaa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung Ace 2 was my first Android. Had my IPhone not got stolen I would of never bought the Ace 2 which in turn I would of never been converted over to Android. I was an IPhone nut (which also happened because my blackberry got stolen) since the very first IPhone that was released prior to being converted over to Android. Then I got the galaxy S3, S4, Note4, Note5, S7, and now I have the S8 and the S8+. ☺
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Brando, thanks for starting this thread and for helping to increase community engagement! (and my first, if I remember correctly, would be the Samsung Hype)

-Nick
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
that's the first I've heard of that. I just looked it up.
0 Likes
Shelley
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My first Samsung was S3. I love it thought it was the cat's a**. Lol Now I have an S7 and I'm so stoked. I love it. The clarity of my pictures is unbelievable!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
My first was the Galaxy S6. Got it a few months ago and it works fine!
0 Likes