Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

zip code for Canada in samsung pas?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 02:59 AM)
TrizkitzBBizkitz
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
what's the Ontario zipcode for Samsung pass? Canadians use a postal code so I was wondering how to applying to the zipcode entry box..what numbers would render for a Canadian residing in ontario??
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, can you please provide us the model number of your device to assist you better. 

View solution in context

6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

There's no such thing as an "Ontario zip code". 

If Samsung Pass (you sure you don't mean, Samsung Pay?) is asking you for a zip code, sounds like your device was registered in the US.

What is the model number of your device? 

Galaxy S
yeah your correct!! I ment pay instead of pass..I'll google my model number and find out where in the states it came from..
Solution
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, can you please provide us the model number of your device to assist you better. 

Galaxy S
I feel I don't know what part of the phone is the model and make differentiate from!! could you please supply an example or I'll google search it it's allgood either way
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Go to Settings >  About Phone & on the first screen there, it'll have the device's name & model number.

Don't post a screen shot of this page, as it has information that should NOT be made public, ie: Your phone number, the device's IMEI & serial number. 

The device's model number is perfectly fine to reveal here.

For example:

4 December 2022 200402 GMT-0500.jpg

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes, it was a great solution, asking what the model number is 😉