Original topic:

60 Days No Delivery

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 06:29 PM)
kavihsky
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
I redeemed the promotion that came with my ZFLIP 4 for a galaxy watch and the watch has not been delivered after 2 months. The redemptions and promotions team just gaslight you. You would never get this **bleep** service from Apple.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Z
Hi @kavihsky, there are various reasons this could have happened. I would suggest contacting the customer care team and seeing if they are able to help you further. Please see the below link - I hope this is resolved for you soon 🙏
https://www.samsung.com/au/shop-faq/delivery-and-installations/delayed-or-lost-deliveries/
kavihsky
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I have already done that and they have not helped me
0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Z
This forum is about members helping members. You have posted three times. That's not on. Normally I would provide quite extensive advice, not this time. You should find advice I and others have given to others by searching the other posts in this forum.
kavihsky
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
My purpose is to draw attention to a specific issue and see what other people have done.

Oh no, am I in trouble anon? You must be fun at parties.
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Z
Nonsense, three times !!!!! One post would have been enough. Again, search this forum using keywords and you will find, sadly, that there are plenty of posts making similar complaints. Hint, one keyword would be TIO
Liam_m
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
How did they gaslight you
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello @ kavihsky

I am really sorry that you are having this issue.
I'd really like to look into this for you.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com with the below details, I'll personally have this issue escalated for you.

Subject: SamsungClaudette –  Delayed delivery on Galaxy watch.
Body:
Order Number:
Name:
Phone Number:
Email:

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

KingEddi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
Still not resolved problems?
Let me know , I will give you there direct No.