Original topic:

Can't sync Samsung reminders to microsoft to do?

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 02:10 AM)
UncleLenny
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

This is incredibly annoying! I have the new Z3 flip, trying to sync reminders with microsoft to do.. I have read every tutorial and it just won't sync. I've linked my account in the settings portion. But then it says to set To Do as my default list. This option DOES NOT EXIST in the settings anywhere? Running 12.2.02.7000 

Please help.  I just want some way to sync my Samsung reminders app to my computer.  

0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy Z
I've Got a Problem with Samsung Reminders and Microsoft to- do too. When I Click done in Samsung Reminders, It just deletes the to do task and I can't see it any more.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @UncleLenny and @SamsungDeviceLiker, please try the following steps and let me know if the issue persists: 

Open the Samsung Reminder app

Open Settings

Select Sync with Microsoft To Do

Sign in with your Microsoft account

Accept the permission request.

You will also need to set Microsoft To Do as your default app

0 Likes
Galaxy Z
The tasks are still not syncing.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

That's strange.  Please send through an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > Application > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
bphuong
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Thank you for your suggestion.
It works normally in version 12.2.03.6000. Please update the reminder app and try again.
If you still can't sync, please visit the nearest A/S center.
Thanks. Have a nice day.

0 Likes