Original topic:

curious

(Topic created on: 11-27-2023 11:20 AM)
vipnenad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
hello. i was looking to switch to the Flip 5. can u plz tell me ur experience with it. pros and cons. thank you. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
nakulpatel24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Recently switched to Flip 5. Experience is amazing, and there are no issues so far.
vipnenad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
thank you for ur reply
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
Money wasted. Performance is laggy with all flip models. It's just the form factor.
vipnenad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
thank you for your reply
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, I request you to please follow the below link and check the device related information.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202311/20231107174950800/F731W_UG_CA_TT_ENG_D4.pdf

vipnenad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
thank you for the info. i was looking for ppls experience with the flip 5.
0 Likes
chu69
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hi I think it will depend a lot on what you are switching from and why you are considering the flip 5. I switched from the s23 ultra because I was curious about the form factor knowing I will sacrifice some pretty big factors for me. One being battery life I don't get nearly as much better life out of the flip 5 but majority of the time I gets through a day of moderate to heavy use. Number 2 camera. Big difference from the two phones pictures will be satisfactory don't expect a wow factor, although it is nice for selfies. The zoom isn't nearly as good I never need a big zoom but never noticed how much I missed a 10x zoom. I do switch back and forth between the two phones I did keep both phones and use them regularly I really love the small form factor while in my pocket. If I know I will need good quality pictures I switch to me 23 ultra for my kids sporting events. As for durability time will tell I do work in earth moving, landscaping and snow removal so far so good will see how it holds up to Canadian Prairie winter temps. Hopefully this helps sorry for the long response
vipnenad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
perfect response. this is the info i was looking for. thank you very much for sharing y experience with the flip 5. i have a s8 edge atm. and wanted to upgrade. the flip 5 caught my eye. also looking at the ultra. thank you again for your response.
0 Likes
chu69
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
You're welcome. I also forgot to mention that the cover screen is a great feature . It great for quick response to text and emails and things like that without opening the phone and getting sucked into social media and you tube if you are into those. I do really like the cover display. The s23 ultra is awesome phone but is bigger. Z flip 5 is skinnier if you have smaller hands it's great. Take care