Original topic:

Customer service is absolutely useless.

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 05:30 AM)
godsho
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
I received my preorder Fold 3 a few weeks back but noticed that the power button was abnormally loose. Sent the device back, and according to tracking, the warehouse received it on Sept. 24th. Online support said the turnaround is 5 business days, so I wait. Last week I contacted online support to confirm the timeline for the replacement device and was advised that the unit would arrive by the end of the week. On Monday, I messaged to see if there are any updates, but the agent advised me that it will be soon. I asked to speak with a supervisor, but was told that supervisors need to be contacted by phone. Called them and an agent said she would personally follow up and make sure I get an update. A short while after we ended the call, the agent sends me an optimistic post that said my unit will ship out "soon."

Are. You. Kidding me.

How does Samsung have the audacity to charge you for something in August, only to ship out a subpar unit that requires you to exchange it, and still not have a device for me to use by October? If I had known Samsung had zero customer service support, I would not have purchased anything from them. Absolutely unacceptable. It would have been easier just buying it at a Best Buy or something. At least they have physical units in stock RIGHT NOW. Still no tracking number or even information on when the replacement will be shipped out except for "soon." What kind of answer is that?
4 Comments
godsho
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Vague uncommitted answers are all I seem to get. This is the type of replies I receive from them:

"I have news for you:  WH working on this, will ship out soon.

So that means for you to please expect the email anytime soon.

Thank you once again for your patience."
godsho
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Just an update to this. Finally managed to escalate to a supervisor and was also given the same non-committal response.

We will update you soon.

What are my options now? This is incredibly frustrating and ridiculous.
0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Yes that's samsung, don't listen to there 3 to 5 day garbage. I had 2 fold 3 purchased and 1 had the power button issue. First 4 or 5 reps some saying it's defective others saying it's normal I got annoyed and said I was sending back for refund, I shipped it there received next day I was told 3 to 5 days for refund to appear. I'd contact them and get told 24 hours, it's been escalated, refund being done today, sir a call back from manager will happen today, and this went on for 4 weeks, I then had a friend make a phone call he's in this line of work then next day I had email saying they processed the return lol.

Long story short it's not no 3 to 5 days so just keep getting on them.
0 Likes
robertn31
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

useless in your particular situation. I have been on the phone with Samsung customer support where they absolutely saved my **bleep** so many times with my Samsung Galaxy 10 plus

0 Likes