Original topic:

Delivery delay on z flip 3

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 06:29 PM)
francis195
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Is there anyone else having this delay on your z flip 3 order? For the last 3 days keep showing items on board for delivery. 
Can anyone from samsung Australia help me with this issue? Phone bought from samsung online store.
0 Likes
6 Comments
unicorntoast
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z

probs an auspost issue, auspost is rlly behind on deliveries, they paused intake for like 5 days. i would say wait a couple more days and then contact auspost

0 Likes
sev7en
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
I guess it is general and not only for stock than for the delivery companies as well due to COVID
I have a package stuck since 10 days...
0 Likes
xosta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

I had delivery problems too, since the algorithm on how to do this has not yet been formed and there are no regulations. For now, it will look like something chaotic. In addition, it is not as profitable as many people think, since most often delivery is needed over long distances. This is especially irrelevant for other countries, and we live in an era of globalization. Better to improve existing structures. For example, you can read the Uss Express employee reviews and find out how the logistics are developing real and cost-effective.

0 Likes
VVomboKombo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Is this company you're talking about really reliable or is it no different from similar companies? All my parcels also arrive late, although I tried to order through different delivery companies. Of course, my city is quite remote and I understand that companies or their couriers need more time, but you need to be warned about this.

0 Likes
Gillian104
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z

By the way, it would be really timely if the delivery companies worked a little on the service in this regard. I often receive messages that the parcel will be delivered today, for example. I don't leave the house all day, but there is no package. For some reason, the courier brings it only the next day.

0 Likes
kowerCarpet
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Maybe the problem is the high workload of couriers? Although I agree that, of course, you should always warn that the delivery has been postponed to another time or even postponed until the next day. It's a matter of customer respect. The company should value the client's time, this is really important.

0 Likes