Original topic:

Does anyone ordered Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke ed arrived over **bleep**

(Topic created on: 09-13-2022 07:29 AM)
mimi03-03
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z

Does anyone ordered Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke ed arrived over **bleep**??? 

I ordered my bespoke ed for flip z on samsung.com on 31/9. But i was too late to know that some of customers had bad experience with their purchasing through online website. 
So I tried to contact samsung call centre to know how's it going with my order. They keep giving different answers and worst one of them saying that my phone is in the warehouse and waiting to be allocated! 
based on my instincts, i made a phone call an hour later after, and different answers also came to me, as she said that my order is still in the manufacture! 
I found they are trained to lie by saying that "I just put PRIORITIES on your order"

Just feeling despair now that my flip won't be arrived on time and I have to wait without knowing what happened to my phone! 

can I dispute my order? 

fyi: 

My status is on the way 

0 Likes
7 Comments
Kabeer_
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
"On the way" means your order is shipping and you should get it soon. I ordered the Z flip 4 on 5/9 and my order still hasn't been approved (it hasn't even started shipping). Called and emailed Samsung many times and been told it's been "escalated".
0 Likes
mimi03-03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Even customer service in Australia said that they haven't received my phone yet from the manufacturer. This is insane! 

i wish you'll get some happy notification soon.. 😊

Galaxy Z
@mimi03-03 I assume you mean 31/8 ?
Samsung does advise 3-4 weeks for Bespoke Editions to ship, so hopefully it will come sooner, rather than later.
Kabeer_
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Sadly the order was cancelled because samsung couldn't process it for some reason. And since we used an employee voucher code now we have to wait 2-8 days to try again. Samsung's customer service is so irritating.
0 Likes
mimi03-03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Oppsss my bad. Yes I meant 31/8.. just had a phone call and they said they will send my phone one week after 21/9. They promise me they will send it earlier than 21/9. *sigh*
Just give up with the customer service here. I have no idea with their system and how they run their online business. 

it will be my first and last time to order from samsung! 

dissapointed and upset at the same time. 

0 Likes
SamsungCass
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi there!

Could you please assist us with providing your order number so that we can look into this for you?

mimi03-03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Done it! Please help me Cass 

appreciate it! ♥️

0 Likes