Original topic:

Dual whats app (Android 11)

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 08:17 PM)
karz3
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi

Any information why I can't send and receive images in Dual whatsapp.

It use to work in my s20+ then I upgrade to fold z3 and when I installed dual whatsapp images are not able to send or receive . Is this a known issue ?

2) whenever I drive Driving mode activated automatically how to permanently disable driving mode in fold z3

3) when is the next update for fold z3
Pls help

0 Likes
13 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @karz3, please check that your Fold3 is up to date with Whatsapp updates.

With Driving mode, to disable it please go to Settings > search 'Transportation' and tap on the option available with Google Assistant > scroll to the bottom to see and tap on Driving mode > toggle off Driving mode. 

With the updates, we don't have information on when software updates get released or what they entail as it can be dependent on service providers as well as the model of your device. But we do encourage to keep an eye out for notifications when they're available on your phone.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
karz3
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
This solution didn't work. I followed the same steps and toggle off driving mode but it switch on again when driving.
It's very irritating, samsung don't even test properly when releasing software's.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @karz3, we’re sorry you're still having troubles with your device. I understand your logs are still pending with the research and development team. Rest assured once we have an outcome from the team, we'll be sure to reach out. 

0 Likes
karz3
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Hi

My fold 3 and what's app is up to date.
Whats app main application has no issues but dual whats app (secondary whats app) has issues sending and receiving images
Pls focus on that's
Thanks
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @karz3, I suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > Application > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
karz3
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Latest update didn't fix issue with dual whats app
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @karz3, I can see your error report is currently pending with our research and development team for analysis. Once it has been assessed, our team will get back to you with an update regarding this issue. 

karz3
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Shameful update neither Android driving mode issue or secondary what's app (Dual) images sending and downloading issue didn't fix even after reporting production issues.
Only samsung knows their quality of dev and test team.
Two issues been outstanding from ages ..Android auto switch on automatic even when u turn off. What's app dual images sending and receiving issue.
Why the he'll fold z3 is dam expensive even not having the basic issue resolved.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @karz3, I am very sorry to hear that the issue is still ongoing. I can see our team advised that the issue would be resolved in the next software update. 

In this case, please send through a 2nd error report with log data for our team to investigate further. 

0 Likes