Original topic:

Extra Brightness Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 12-19-2022 06:06 AM)
nra2023
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

I’m looking at buying a Z Fold 3, and was hoping a current user of the Z Fold 3 can tell me if their phone has the new Extra Brightness feature included 

I know it’s on the Z Fold 4, though I can’t test it on the Z Fold 3 as they are no longer on display at my local retailer 

Cheers

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
Turn off "Adaptive Brightness" in Settings and the toggle should appear below it.
0 Likes
nra2023
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I checked the z fold 3 and 4 manual updated in November and z 4 shows extra brightness in the manual though the z 3 does not in the manual.  So that makes me think there is no extra brightness option on z 3.  Hence I was hoping a z 3 owner might know. Cheers 

0 Likes
walbag
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I have the 3 flip 5g, Android 13 ui5 and NO don't have that, but the screen is super bright anyway I thought, install "Good lock" I'm sure you can do it there
0 Likes
nra2023
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Thanks for the update with what is on your Z flip 3, much appreciated.  Agree the screen is super bright without the extra feature, though I must admit when I saw the Z fold 4 with it turned on it took the screen to the next level and I was like, gotta have that.  Would buy the Z 4, though the Z 3 is currently $1000 of here in Australia, so is a real bargain.  Thanks again 

0 Likes