Original topic:

[Feedback] Tell us about your new Galaxy Z Flip4 and Fold4 phones!

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 02:33 PM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hey Samsung Members!

Did you purchase our new Galaxy Z Flip4 or Fold4 phones?

If you did, we’d love to know what you think about your new phones!

Tell us what you like, your favorite phone features and the tips & tricks you will like to learn more about to optimize your experience with your new phone.

We will develop product tips based on your feedback!

Share your review with us now 😘

45 Comments
yaoyao299
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
It's great but hopefully the next generation will have a better way of mutigating the crease. And more features for the cover screen on the Flip 4 please
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z

Also waiting to hear review from those who have purchased these foldable. Will definitely some people with their purchasing decision. 

MichelleYin
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Have no regrets purchasing this Fold 4. So far so good.

The cover screen is great enough for quick texting and calls.

When unfold you able to see everything clearly with this large display. Either checking emails, updating MS Office files, web browsing, watching YouTube/Netflix, and so much more.

The crease may look quite obvious if you look for it, but once you load your content and watch with your eye level directly straight to the phone, it does disappear.

Only limitations is Lazada app is totally trash on main screen haha
amirullhzq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Fold 4 is a blast! The battery is amazingly long lasting than expected.

Been using it for work purpose and I can say the multi window and taskbar works like a charm. Bought it together with the s pen kick stand casing, it perfected my expwrience.
XavTan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Opening apps freeze sometime like Google maps and waze
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy Z
Please try clear cache on the apps, can go to setting > find apps > click in and cleae cache.
thamxy
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Z
Flip 4 battery life has been way better than expected 👍. Looking forward to improvement in camera (additional telephoto lens would be much welcomed), more practical use of cover screen, less visible crease and please give us Samsung Dex 🥺
s10usr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
I jut bought it today cant wait to receive it.

Got my flip 4 today and im surprised that its so lightweight despite it is longer. Screen wide same as my s21 when i close its so compact on my palm. Just need to get used to using fingerprint at the side. The screen is robust doesnt feel fragile at all im loving it. I even get a flap leather cover and galaxy watch 4 for free. Im very satisfy with this purchase
Alantris
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z

It is fragile, do take great care of it, replacement cost is not economical.

0 Likes