Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Flip 3 Screen protector

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 07:25 PM)
SYudah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
Those new buyer for Flip 3, please please do not remove the film on the phone. It is the screen protector and outside third party would not be able to get you the same kind finishing. If one day you would want to get replaced, you can do so we with Samsung service centre. I learnt my lesson too.😊
11 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Oh I learnt my lesson after my Note 10+ 3 years ago.. Samsung's pre-installed screen protector is still the best. So now for my Z Fold 3, I keep the pre-installed on, not going for tempered glass. After all, still can qualify for free 1 screen replacement for 1 year Care+ and 2 for 2 years Care+.
SYudah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Yessss exactly. 😊
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Are you a new owner of the Flip 3? 😄
0 Likes
SYudah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Hahaha yes kinda new to android since my last android was about 10years already
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
May I ask, if which phone u come from? Just curious.
0 Likes
SYudah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I'm still using iPhone 12 Pro at the moment
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Ah I see.. but I hope u know that u will definitely see the difference in battery life.. cos Samsung phones haven't been good in long lasting battery that could have 10 hrs screen on time, like iPhone 13 Pro Max. But Samsung UI is so intuitive that it's hard to break away from. I just switched to Z Fold 3 about 4 days ago, from Note 10+. Been loving the big screen.. just that I keep looking out for scratches on my plastic screen. 😄
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
I have actually thought of switching to iPhone 13 Pro Max, after having been using Android phones for more than 10 years. But I feel that iPhones are too boring.. the iOS is dull and not colourful.
0 Likes
SYudah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Lol its very true. The only reason I'm trying this z flip is because its cute and the theme can be personalised. 😆