Original topic:

Flip 3 UI Dark mode font

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 05:40 PM)
Greynomad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
Does anybody know how to change the UI font when in dark mode from the double line font to something more readable ?

0 Likes
12 Comments
Galaxy Z
I'm personally not aware of a way to automate this, truth be told I've never thought about it.

I suspect you'd need to change it manually in ,Settings, Display, Font size and style.
Try to find a font that works in both setting for you.
I use SamsungOne.
0 Likes
Greynomad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Thanks for your interest but I am referring to the text the phone UI generates automatically. Eg headings etc.
0 Likes
Greynomad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Best example of this would be go to About Phone after setting Dark Mode on.
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Do you mean the grey text to the left?

This is mine and I always run dark mode on this device.Screenshot_20220124-172041_Settings_4955_1643005316.png
0 Likes
Greynomad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Yep. Except mine is double line, plus lots of other places
Screenshot_20220124-172737_Settings_774_1643005657.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Please check the font settings and see if that makes a difference (changing fonts), as changes to the font should be system wide.

If that still doesn't work, please submit an error report.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Attach images as evidence > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.
0 Likes
Greynomad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Thank you for that. I have already tried different fonts and sizes. The headings etc change to the selected font but remain double line.
I will submit a error report. Thanks you for your help.
Galaxy Z
Sorry it didn't work.
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @Greynomad, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please send through an error report for this to be investigated by our research and development team.

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Attach image as example > Send in top right.