Original topic:

Flip3 - Internal Screen Crack - Samsung Experience classing it as "cosmetic damage"

(Topic created on: 05-18-2022 03:23 PM)
alan_g
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

I have a 8 month old Flip3 device and the internal screen is starting to show signs of damage along the fold, as per the photo below:

Flip3-Screen-Damage-May-2022.jpg

On reporting this issue to our local Samsung Experience Centre in Glasgow, the dismissed this is as a Warranty claim and said it was a Cosmetic issue. No sharp objects have been used on this screen. I am continuing to dispute the claim, as I've seen other Samsung users post similar issues on their devices.

3 Comments
stevC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
My zlip3 also appeared this 2 lines exactly the same plc like urs.. i did complaint but they said this protector screen is not under warranty, we have to pay to replace it
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy Z
When you put in pocket or put on table, it's possible you get the scratch. You got purchase accident screen protection ?
0 Likes
GTreX
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Inner screen cracked after 6mths regular uses, samsung warranty does not cover screen. Do not buy this phone. Screen will crack. Screen is not part of hardware... so they claim. It's cosmetic or wear and tear.
0 Likes