Original topic:

Fold 3 camera

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 09:00 AM)
Jeffg1
Options
Galaxy Z
After using the fold 3 for a while, I'm left wondering why Samsung didn't use a flagship quality camera module. 12 mp is OK but my s21 ultra blows it out of the water.
5 Comments
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Well fold 3 usp is the inner screen and multitasking...samsung should have a better camera system considering the premium price they are charging...probably the next iteration would match up with latest and greatest camera tech sansung offers...for now it not a bad camera..I my my view it's A rated camera..can't compare with s21 ultra
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
No it's not bad, but old. My s20 has a better module even.
0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Today it is what it is...probably I need to wait till fold 5 to upgrade 😀
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Z
I think they had to make sacrifices in order to maintain a price point the is somewhat adoptable by masses.

Id speculate that if we were still in the precovid days, the current fold would be the value based proposition, and a premium priced Fold would include leading edge technology across all components.
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, We will take it as feedback. However, there is a new camera feature of Z Fold3. To make the Galaxy Z Fold3 hands-free experience even better, it comes with a new feature called “Auto framing". It can automatically track up to 4 people from far away and adjust the camera frames to keep subjects centered, making it easier to take pro-quality action videos. (Camera > Video > Tap ‘Auto framing’ icon (on the bottom left)) Auto Framing feature allows the shooting angle is automatically adjusted based on the face and body recognition of the subject when a video is recorded using the front camera(main and cover screen) or the rear camera(Ultra Wide). The Galaxy Z Fold3 's large cover screenplays a huge role in the unique camera experience as well. You can take selfies with the high-resolution rear cameras, and see the preview in real-time on the cover screen.

0 Likes