Original topic:

Galaxy fold 3 no refund

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 10:07 PM)
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Z
Ordered a fold 3. Fedex made 2 delivery attempts on weekends then took it back. On next business day they called me saying samsung requested to return to shipper so I wouldn't be getting my package. Has been 9 business days since returned to shipper and no refund.

Called samsung 3 times and did live chat to no avail. They said they would follow up buly Thursday and still no followup.

I have to pay my credit card back fro the phone so need the refund for balance to equal out.
10 Comments
iambhavikpatel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
This is one thing Apple is light years ahead from Samsung. Samsung must realize, " Respect Customers, Customers will Respect You". Been advocate of Samsung phones but personally for business I'm leaning towards One plus or Google phones.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience.

Not the kind of thing, that anyone would want to repeat.

Between delays, ineffective communication, missing out on promotions, makes people want to think twice about pre-ordering from Samsung.

I'd post the clown car gif, but they seem to always disappear lol. 

Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi uzairm87, Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
Replied
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi Uzairm87, we apologize for the delay. We have shared the details with the concerned team.

0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
I'm in same boat paid in August, been waiting very long time for refund. Customer service just says 1 more day over and over lol
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi Toxifire, Could you check your dm and reply to us accordingly with the required information?

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members)>>send a message.

0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Did they refund you?
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
Yes
0 Likes