Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked August 2022

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 08:57 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy Z
WOW!! What an amazing unpacked that was!!
With so many new devices announced, it's so hard for me to pick which ones I want to get. Maybe all of them...?😉 Haha

From the Galaxy Z Flip 4 to the Z Fold 4 and of course the Bespoke edition. Also the new Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. I'm also really liking this Samsung Bora Purple. It reminds me of when the Galaxy S9 was annocued in Barcelona. The same lavender purple really brings back memories. With all these new devices, I really want to know which device are you most looking forward too!!

I'll go first, 

For me it HAS TO BE The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (obviously for all those who don't know me😂)
A beautiful watch with a 45mm sapphire crystal display. It has improved sleep tracking, a bioactive sensor and the new temperature sensor. It has 13% bigger 590 mAh battery. This is a tight watch with the titanium case and of course water resistant. With more apps being added to Wear OS and this watch being fully customizable from the various bands and the watch faces, it is a beast of a watch! I can't wait to preorder mine.

I personally love the Black Titanium with the D-Buckle sport band.

What are you most looking forward too??
I want to know!!

Happy Unpacked Day everyone!❤️

1 Comment
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Z
Watch 5 Pro with the hybrid leather red band. I feel like it would work better for sports while also giving a classy look without having to switch out bands.

Buds2 Pro just cause I really liked the form of the Buds2 and I wanted to switch out and give my older buds to my family.

Fold 4 in beige. I love that it looks gold and that their cases actually compliment and match it now. Always been a fold fan but I've always hated the sub-par cameras. Now that it has been upgraded to a 3x telephoto lens at least, it should be more than enough. With 1TB as well, mega powerhouse! 😍