Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold 3 Arrived!

(Topic created on: 08-30-2021 03:02 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy Z
Thank you so much to the Samsung Members team for giving me the opportunity to participate in this year's Galaxy Unpacked; as we continue to see these incredible and refined devices, I can't wait to see newer members as well as long-time fans getting into the fun that is Galaxy Unpacked!

As for the Z Fold 3, I recieved it earlier today, and this silver colour way is absolutely stunning! I really like how it refracts light; reminds me a lot of the Aura Glow Note 10+!

I can't wait to share more as I get to know the device, stay tuned for more.

18 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Z
I tried buying the phantom black too. Waiting for paybright to fix my issues to try and re-order again. I lost my pre-order promos sadly so hopefully there are a few discounts after still.

I saw online in another website that they have the silver in 512gb but international global version.
Galaxy Z
I hope you can still reach out to Samsung support to get the pre-order bonus because I'm fairly sure the promotion continues until September (in terms of redeeming the voucher).

Call Samsung support and ask them if they're able to accommodate it for you!
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, could you confirm if you tried contacting paybright, and were you able to reorder again?

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Z
Hi, unfortunately I am still not able to order. I have contacted Paybright a thousand times. I've called them every single day. Every time, the agent said he'll escalate my case to the authentication team and up until now, I still haven't received an email or a call to authenticate my account. I am still blocked for some reason that I don't know. It's ridiculous. It's been over 2 weeks now!
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Wow. The color looks amazing :)
Galaxy Z
Thank you so much! The colour really is stunning!
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
I want one too. Hehe :)
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
Congratulations👏. Once again, so "jealous"(in a good way as a techie, poor one at that, though). I may be able to afford one 5 years down the road when there a few hundred bucks, lol.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

@ZMAHD

This is a beautiful gift from Samsung Canada as you are a new Ambassador BRAVO 

What do you did with the S21 you  just bought few months ago ? Is it for sale ?

0 Likes