Original topic:

Hi I purchased a galaxy z4 fold . Help

(Topic created on: 01-18-2023 06:11 PM)
oldmate
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi I purchased a galaxy z4 fold and realised I didn't insure it, what is the best solution now as it has been more than 90days. Tia
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy Z
Unfortunately Samsung care+ has to be bought within 30 days of device delivery.

I'd say the best option is to insure it via your home and contents insurance. Obviously read the PDS so you know exactly how much, what they cover.
oldmate
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z
Awesome thank you 😊
Icelite
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Don't worry I always forget should have bought it when I went to the store to buy a case
TravElen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
I am still waiting 4 months for samsung to return my phone after it was sent back for a warranty repair for a crack in the fold as a manufacturer issue and rang 8 times and still havent had one call back as they are saying it has been lost ? Not a happy samsung owner !!!
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello @TravElen

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue personally escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - I am still waiting 4 months for samsung to return my phone <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community Handle.

Customers Name

Online Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Helgapetal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
My Samsung fold z4 has line appearing on the fold in the middle of the screen and it is making a cracking sound. I hardly ever open it out as I can usually opolen all my apps on the front screen. I am really concerned about this issue. Has anyone else having this problem if so how was it fixed?
0 Likes