cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How durable is the Galaxy Z Fold3 or Galaxy Z Flip3?

(Topic created on: 12-16-2021 02:06 PM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

The Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 now have enhanced durability with Armor Aluminum on the frames and hinges as well as Gorilla Glass Victus on their cover displays and back covers.

Oh and did we mention that they are the first-ever foldable smartphones with IPX8-rated water resistance?

Moreover, the combination of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass (UTG) and a new PET protection film allows for a durable folding display surface. So go ahead and Relax, Flex, Repeat.

Check out the full article on "How has durability improved with the Galaxy Z Fold3 or Galaxy Z Flip3?" to find out more.

9 Comments
Galaxy Z
I swim with my flip 3 very often...
CheeseKnlght
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Says the one asking me to swim with my Z Flip 4G Thom Browne :(
0 Likes
_keepèfaith_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Thanks for sharing this info!
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
I am still loving my S21Ultra... Don't make me lust for Z series... 😅
0 Likes
shairazi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
In terms of durability it's really durable and so far not having any issues in terms with of durability. The only thing that **bleep** is the paint job on the sides of the phone. Mine are peeling like nobody's business.
RickyTan8833
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
My fold 3 touch screen not working just bought
elgringo1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Irresponsive touch screen. Sluggish phone. Hangs frequently. Don't work well with Android auto.
0 Likes
cindyo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Z flip 3... the screen n lcd got issues....bought less than 6 mths
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Can anyone recommend a case that can protect the hinges. Even tge Samsung original also does not really offer protection on the hinges.
0 Likes