Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lousy phone and service

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 12:02 PM)
sgnette
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Been with Samsung for many years. This is the worst! First, after updating phone, it will just hang or auto off. Then went into safe mode on its own. Getting replacement of screen protector also have to wait. Really disappointed with Samsung. Pay so much for a lousy phone.
2 Comments
JiHyunLee
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Samsung is still the best right? I mean if you could have went to the service centre and ask what happened to the phone. Usually not all phone been manufactured by companies like Samsung or Apple, the phone you get are 100% flawless. You'll need to check with the service centre if your phone is defective. Also, if you have warranty, pretty sure they'll give you a replacement. On the other hand, having a screen protector for the Galaxy Z Flagship is usually waiting that made many of us pissed. Me too have to wait 2 hours to get a replacement screen protector for my old Flip3 in 2021.
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello sgnette. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. We'll be sure to share this with the team for review and improvement. All feedback such as yours will be collated for future improvement. We are grateful for the time you have taken to share your views with us and hope that you will
allow us to improve the service soon.

Thank you.

0 Likes