Original topic:

My galaxy fold 3 trade in

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 07:06 PM)
Hakim58
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
I have send my galaxy fold 3 for trade in, in a perfect working order and after two weeks the trade in send me a photo of my phone in the folding area which the say the LCD screen is bleeding and they down the trade in of my mobile to $80 and I'm very disappointed customer with Samsung trade in. Could someone please help me what to do?

My galaxy Z fold 3
0 Likes
13 Comments
Galaxy Z
Did you take a picture or video before sending? Unfortunately, it will be you say I say case unless you can prove to them it's in perfect working condition when you sent it.

Edit: Also maybe double check if that your actual phone? If the IMEI is the same. Insists also that you sent it without damage. Try to escalate it if needed.
Hakim58
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Thanks, I didn't take any pictures before I sent
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Maybe try insisting you sent it in good condition. Try messaging some mods here to help you with escalation.

By the way, do you have a care+ with that fold 3? Worst case is, ask them to return it back to you instead. Claim a refresh with care+ then sell it outside. Even if they charge you with penalty and the cost of refresh, selling it outside will still be better than $80 worth of your fold 3.

Good luck!
Hakim58
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Ok thanks for your help and I will message them to return my phone.
0 Likes
jimbo13
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z

Asurion is bit straightforward 

if you think it was damaged during transportation, take your damages to the transport company 

but samsung care plus is real answer (if you got one) or else negotiate with Asurion people, Good luck

0 Likes
Hakim58
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
I did ask them to return my mobile back to me and cancel the trade up but they are refusing to return my mobile back to me and since they never reply to me. I don't know if there is someone in Samsung Australia to look at my case and is there any one who cares about feelings of customers because I didn't receive any payment and they are refusing to cancel my trade up and send my mobile back to me😡
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello @Hakim58

I am sorry that you are having this issue.
I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - My galaxy fold 3 trade in <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customer name

Email

Trade ID/Care+ ID

Customer complaint

SO/Order Number

Purchase location

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Hakim58
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
I did send you has much information I could. Thank you