Original topic:

My New Phone

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 01:31 AM)
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Just wanted to share how much I'm loving the Z Flip 3! The first upgrade in a while that I've been this excited about. You're taking a risk because the technology is still relatively new but it seems very well made and sturdy
17 Comments
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
The z flip looks real good👍. I have the S10 plus and I love my phone. How does it feel in hand and day to day use?
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
It really feels awesome in the hand👍👍 Really interesting, and cans stop playing with it lol. Only been using it for day but everything works just as it's supposed to. The inner screen is harder than I expected, feels just like glass to me. My only complaint is the battery life could be better but that's to be expected with such a small battery in it
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Flipping smartphones are very unique. So you'll definitely get head turns for it. Must've been expensive to get. That's true. If the battery is Smaller it won't be the greatest but still usable. Samsung gang🤘
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Wasn't too expensive actually, Bell has them on at a pretty good price through SmartPay. Cheaper then the regular S21
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Ohh really? I genuinely think the z flip 3 is better then the s21. If there was a deal for the z flip that I seen, I would probably upgrade from my S10 plus.
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Checkout Bell👍 I think Telus and Rogers are roughly same price. I agree, I like the Z Flip 3 much better than the S21
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
I'm with koodo right now and I'm extremely happy with them but imma definitely check out bell and see what they got. If you didn't get the z flip 3, would you have gotten any of the s22 phones that coming out?
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
I probably would have gotten the base S22. Would've wanted the Ultra but looks like it's going to be waaaay outta my price range
0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Definitely they're gonna over price the S22 ultra. Especially that it's has similarities to the note. The Base s22 will be the best priced