Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Exynos to Flip 4 or Fold 4?

(Topic created on: 08-24-2022 08:54 PM)
rufflet
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z

Do you guys reckon its worth getting the Fold or Flip coming from a Note 20 Ultra Exynos?

I think I like the Flips singlehanded-ness but everyone (including reviewers) have commented on how much better the Fold is as a package.

Additionally, do you reckon the longevity of the screen has been improved with the new foldables? People have said for the Flip 3/Fold 3 the screens last anywehre from 4 months to 8 months to "I have never had a problem"

0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Z
Eh? My fold 3 is going fine. My og fold is still ok too.

I'd go with the fold. The note was the epitome of the galaxy phones. It would make sense that you move to a fold (with s pen). 👍

Also, you can add samsung care+ for extra peace of mind!
rufflet
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z

No "screen bubbling" even after the amount of time you have had it?

0 Likes
Galaxy Z
I believe samsung can change the screen protector for free if you go in, if you experience issues with the screen. (Or replace under warranty).

But I can't go back to a 'normal' phone after the og fold. The screen real estate is just amazing. Being able to set appointments (in browser) while responding to email and messages without changing screens all the time....🤤
Galaxy Z
@rufflet I've also had no issues with the screen or the protector on my Fold3.

Mine is 12 months old and still looks new.
0 Likes
Jansen666
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Honestly I guess it all depends on how you use your phone and what you use it for. It's definitely worth looking into for an upgrade.
Solution
Galaxy Z
I guess it is a subjective thing. I love the concept of the fold, as a productivity device it is awesome.

As for the bubbling of the screen/related issues, it does sound like 2 things.

1. Your mileage may vary
2. Different people will report the same issue differently, some might be willing to say 'its fine' and others will say 'its broken!!!'
Solution
Galaxy Z
Depends on your needs.

If you need a standard shaped phone with the best Cameras Samsung have to offer and built in S Pen- go with the S22 Ultra

If you want the best multi-tasking experience, don't mind the S22 Cameras and don't mind lugging around an S Pen then the Z Fold 4 is the way to go.

Both are fantastic devices and I currently use both.
rufflet
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z

Thanks all for your input! I decided to go with the Fold 4 :)

0 Likes