Original topic:

ONE UI 5.1 GALAXY FOLD 3 NO AUDIO

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 09:37 PM)
Rb94301
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
So after updating to one ui 5.1 i have lost sound completely only way i can hear anything is with my bluetooth buds.
I have tried safe mode.
I have reset phone.
Oh and i still cant use camera when phone is folded or face unlock since update 6 months ago..

And no help from samsung yet. On any of the issues.

25 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Z
If you haven't tried it already try turning on speaker during call. Also go to Settings, Sound, Volume and check that
0 Likes
Rb94301
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
Thanks for reply, yes i tried all that too, no success unfortunately
0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Z
Also Google the problem using a variety of key words, e.g. android versus Samsung, lost android speaker. If all sound is lost except for ear buds it is a global problem but if only the phone remember that Play Store has alternatives, e.g. Google Phone. When doing this force stop Samsung Phone: Settings, Apps, search for Phone, Storage, Force Stop. Note you will have to do this again if you accidentally touch the Phone icon as this restarts it..
0 Likes
Jako2323
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

it doesn't at all. I tried changing Phone app. It is major problem with the latest one UI 5.1.1 update. It just makes me so angry. It randomly decides when to have sound and when to not have sound at all. No media, no phone calls, no nothing. 

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hey @Rb94301

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Barrio168
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

I have this problem too. I try to report many times and call to call center (Thailand), explain all but no one can help, just told me to send my phone to check and repair. Really bad experience because it happen after I update the firmware. I use my phone to work, this problem should not happen with such a high price phone.

SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hey @Barrio168

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Dsnow
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

I have similar problem on my Fold 3.  I just sent an error report.  Please investigate asap

justinv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

same thing happened happened to my fold 3 after the April One UI 5.1 update. it's happened to many people and Samsung hasn't said anything. I'm really upset. keep spreading the word!

0 Likes