This is moderator from Samsung Members Moderator.
We heard your feedback. Here are some steps you could try to resolve this problem:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then press and hold the Side key.
- When the green Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Side key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
However, if the issues persist, we will encourage you send error report with log file in Support > Send Feedback > Error report > Phone Temperature > tick send system log file.
Log file is important for our R&D department to analyze what happen to your device.
Thank you for supporting Samsung.