Original topic:

Paybright and Samsung... What a joke...

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 02:32 PM)
melgilbrea
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z

I posted last week about my order confirmation email never coming on an $1100 phone purchase I made on the 27th of October. In that time, I've called/emailed customer service numerous times to be told to keep waiting, the email will come within 24-48 hours. Well, it's been a week and some days and my inbox sits empty. The only thing I have (and I suspect it's because of my recent post here) is an order listed on their tracking website that's been stuck in processing for days. I have no idea when my order will ship or if it will ever arrive. Beware of purchasing anything through Samsung's Paybright option because you may be stuck in limbo.

The only reason I haven't cancelled my order yet is because I don't want to deal with the headache of trying to work with paybright and samsung on getting my money back after this experience.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi , we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username.
  3. Click on Direct message.
0 Likes