Original topic:

Pre order benefit -redeem e voucher

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:50 PM)
luvdog
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi, I understand that we can only redeem e voucher via the preorder benefit page. I noticed that productivity pack for Z fold 3 is not listed there and some items are out of stock. Would like to ask if anyone can share your experience and of the site will ever be updated? 
I asked live chat and I got different advises. One told me that I can purchase anything from online store as usual and redeem e-voucher during checkout while the other says I can't, only limited to the items listed in the preorder benefit website. The price in the preorder benefit page seems to be at retail price too and not discounted price. 
3 Comments
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi luvdog,

This is moderator from Samsung Members Community.

For your pre order e-voucher is applicable on selected items only.

0 Likes
luvdog
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hi Mod, is there a difference on the claim procedure between the rm850 and Rm500 e-voucher? I made few enquiries (twice from live chat) and once from support and I get mixed answers. 2 of the consultants told me that for RM500 voucher, can purchase directly from online store. The other one said must purchase from pre-order benefit website. Either way, may I know if the websites will be updated ? Many accessories for Z fold 3 don't seem to be available for sales. Also I don't see productivity pack for Z fold 3 in pre-order benefit website. Tq
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi luvdog,

I'm sorry for the confusion and apologies for late respond.

RM850 and RM500 is different promotion, that's why the redemption way is different. 

RM850 only applicable for pre-order benefit link.
(https://shop.samsung.com/my/preorderbenefit)

RM500 can be used in estore (Accessories and watch only)

There's are many accessories already out of stock that's why it's not available for sales in website.

0 Likes