Original topic:

Pre-order nightmare terrible customer service

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 04:14 PM)
dojo1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z

So I ordered the Z Fold 3 on 21 August. So far 2 weeks in no confirmation email, no proof of purchase (tax invoice or receipt), 4 phone conversations with Samsung Call Centre representatives and despite many promises they don't call back nor have they resolved the issue. Apparently my order is stuck in their system. After spending over $2,000 on a phone the after sales experience with Samsung is absolutely horrendous. I should have bought the iphone 13 instead as I have been an iphone user in the past and Apple's service is top notch. If you are considering buying the Z Fold 3 using Samsung's online shop - DONT' DO IT you will regret it if something goes wrong and no one from Samsung is ready or willing to help you. What a bad experience I'm looking at filing a complaint with the ACCC

13 Comments
dojo1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z

Update 6/9/21: still no response from Samsung Australia and call centre is absolute rubbish in terms of support. They keep repeating the same SOP talking points without really offering any solutions. Samsung is zero respect for customers when they face issues after already taking our $ without delivering the product. So frustrating 

0 Likes
PaInaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z

I received notification of my orders (2) with minutes of placing the order. However my confirmation and tax invoice came within 12 hours, with an estimated delivery date of 2-3 days (8th and 9th)., even though both orders being placed with minutes of each other.

One order due on the 8th, i received an email at 11:50pm (my account states order is on the way online), stating that my order was dispatched and should receive a SMS with tracking number soon. 12 hours later nothing.

Second order due on the 9th, still waiting for an email for order is dispatched.(online my account start my order is on the way).

hoping they arrive before the weekend.

Members_Pl1RRM1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Ordered S21 on 08-Sep with selection of express delivery which should have arrived at least by 10-Sep if not the 09th however no dispatch message or tracking number received so far. Online account says "on the way" and dispatched status. Contacted call center 4 times so far and 3 times was told its already dispatched and left from their warehouse. Last person was keen to dig down the issue and advised its actually with them and star track/Aus post didn't collected yet "for some reason".  My friend ordered last week and received in 1-2 days the same phone via online. I am a fan of Samsung but not happy with their service this time.

SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your order. I will be sending you a PM requesting further details so that I can investigate this internally. 

0 Likes