Original topic:

[Review] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 & Z Flip 3 ❤

(Topic created on: 09-23-2021 10:50 AM)
renwei89
Options
Galaxy Z
Thanks Samsung Members for giving a great oppotunity for me to partipate in the Galaxy Unpacked Members Live event on 11 August. It was really cool experience because we have the virtual hands-on first unboxing session with the hosts and others Samsung Members all around the world.

Galaxy Unpacked Members Live Event 2021

Samsung unveiled four products on the event - Galaxy Z Fold 3 , Galaxy Z Flip 3 , Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Buds 2 . Today , I would like to do the review of Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip. 

Galaxy Z Fold 3 , Galaxy Z Flip 3 , Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Buds 2

I do not own Z Fold 3 or Z Flip 3 yet but here are my some thought on these devices. 
Samsung Z Fold 3 

Galaxy Z Fold 3

Key Features and Specifications

Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the world's first water-resistant foldables. It is IPX8 rated for water resistance. So, it can survive splashes and droplets of water. I like this feature as it has the necessary protections to prevent it from being instantly demaged. 

IPX8 water resistant

It comes with Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus and armor aluminum frame, making it strong and sturdy. 

Armor Aluminium

Z Fold 3 is featuring a 7.6 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity Flex Display. Under display cemara comes with the main screen of Z Fold 3 . There are no more notch on the display. Thus, we will have rich and immersive viewing and gaming experience . 

Infinity Flex Display

Cover Display and main display of Z Fold 3 are 120Hz . It levels up our phone experience with smoother scolling and fsster touch respond . It is adaptive refresh rate too. The phone is able to change rate to match our actions on screen. It can switch anywhere between 10Hz and 120 Hz . By this, saving even more batterry. 

Super smooth 120Hz

Z Fold 3 spports S pen! It is really a good news for us! We can jot down a note or turning handriting into text by S pen. It will definetly boost our productivity. However , there are only two models for Z Fold 3 which are S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition. Pevious S pens will not work on Z Fold 3. The S pen is not included in the box, we need to buy our own. 

S Pen

Z Fold 3 can run mutliple apps at once! Mutli window lets us run up to three apps at the same time in the split screen view. We can run mutliple apps at the same time in the pop up view. It is really convenience. 

Multitasking

Samsung Z Flip 3 

Galaxy Z Flip 3

Z Flip 3 is really stylish and compact ! It is same with Z Fold 3 , comes with an IPX8 rating for water resistance.
It comes with armor aluminium and Corning' Gorilla Glass Victus

The flexible hinge and glass display on Z Flip 3 let phone remain propped open when we use apps. When it is partially folded, it will go into Flex mode.
We can use our phone handfree by standing it up on a surface. We can take selfies , make video call without using any tripod by folding the Z Flip 3. 

Flex mode

Z Flip 3 's cover screen is four time larger than Z Flip. It is much more useful than previous version. It comes with fully upgraded 1.9-inch Super AMOLED panel. Tapping the glass will reveal the clock, date, and battery level . We can swipe to see the widget such as weather , calendar , music , etc.Apps notification also will apear on the cover screen and we can read the content there.

Cover Screen

Z Flip 3 has dual 12MP cameras (wide and ultra-wide) on the outside, and a 10MP selfie camera inside. We can use rear cameras to take selfie.
When Z Flip 3 in folded position , we need only double pressing the side button, it will cause the phote to enter Quick Shot mode. Then, press volume button will snap a picture. 

Quick Shot

Z Flip 3 gets Dolby atmos stereo speakers . It is capable of creating stereo sound to produce an immersive audio experience. 

Dual Speakers | Dolby Atmos

I hope that next time I will have the chance to have both devices and do the details review. 😍
Last but not least , if you are interested with Z Fold 3 or Z Flip 3, do visit Samsung official website and place the order. Check the link below :

Samsung Official website

All photos taken from Samsung .

2 Comments
Naavish
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
Wow this is a very comprehensive review. Thanks for the info 🤗😍
Galaxy Z
U are mostly welcome 🥰
0 Likes