Original topic:

Samsung slow refund

(Topic created on: 11-20-2023 04:56 PM)
jayng
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
2 months ago I sent my phone in for a repair. Never got it back and no refund has been issued. I would advise anyone going through warranty to be prepared for the terrible communication.
0 Likes
3 Comments
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hello @jayng

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue personally escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - 2 months ago I sent my phone in for a repair. Never got it back and no refund has been issued <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community Handle.

Customers Name

Online Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Order Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
jayng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Thanks but I have escalated it 6 times. I don't think you can help me at all. If calling 10 times didn't help then I don't think you can
0 Likes
NLEE
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I've got the same, it's the second time the hinge has failed, first time it was 2 months old. I took it to the service for assessment, they said hinge faulty. The service centre wants me to hand my phone to them for 2 weeks before they will escalate it to a case manager for warranty claim. ACCC has said there are many issues, maybe contact them.
0 Likes