Original topic:

Samsung Unpacked

(Topic created on: 07-18-2022 04:56 PM)
samy2022
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Z
According to Samsung Canada's instagram account, the presentation of theGalaxy Z Flip/Fold 4 could be programmed for August 10 ! (And one UI 4.1.1 at the same time)

08/10/22

7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

I'm sure that when the Flip /Fold 4 is released for Pre-Order, it will be an "overwhelming success", Right? 

samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy Z
Surely, folding phones are becoming more popular and moreover if their prices are slightly more affordable, I think almost everyone will want one
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Not for me.

From my point of view, there's been lots of people, who were essentially Samsung's Guinea Pigs with the Flip / Fold devices released so far.

Perhaps the Flip / Fold 4 will be better, and Samsung will have ironed some of the more common issues, ie: Peeling screen protectors, hinges etc.

Moving parts are likely to be the Achilles Heal, until perfected, and even then. 

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z
Especially in Canada where help and service are not an easy thing to get
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

But this little gem, is always comforting..

"please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, we'll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the features that you're expecting might be added in a future update".

✂ n... 

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z
Sounds good from moderators cut and paste comments but doesn't mention anything about getting your device fixed if something goes wrong 🤔
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Got it covered 👍

the_creation_of_pinocchio_by_kavalliernc_dc6wxgt-300w.jpg