Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Still No One UI 4.0 Galaxy FoldZ3 Update - Last Security Update Nov 1

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 10:43 PM)
Traz007
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z
Please Tell Me How Long It's The Middle Of January And Still No Sign of the Upgrade !!!!!! How Much Longer for Australia (It Seems Were Last On The List)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi everyone, the updated notices now indicate that the Z series will be receiving the update in February.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
S7IG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Some people reported getting it 2 weeks ago.. not me though
Galaxy Z
Those in Australia that have it, took matters into their own hands.
Galaxy Z
@Traz007 initially it started rolling out in Korea, but was pulled due to an issue with Google Play System, which Google has now fixed and the rollout resumed, roughly 2 weeks ago.

So we are not that far behind. Part of the delay for us is carrier testing.
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi everyone, the updated notices now indicate that the Z series will be receiving the update in February.

0 Likes
Gangs
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
That is so poor from Samsung Australia. Absolute **bleep** really. Galaxy Z Fold 3 in the US has already started receiving the January security update after the Android 12 + One UI 4.0 update and we can't even get past November? Why this third class treatment to Australia?
Michelago
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Yeah. Right. And in February you will say it's coming in March and in March you'll say it's coming in April. What a joke.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
Samsung customer support is the absolute worst in the industry. What do you expect.
Wesleyrpg
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I agree that this is disgraceful form from Samsung. In Australia we haven't even received the December Android 12 update on the Z Fold 3, and there are several countries now with the January 2022 update leaving us even further behind. This is a $2500 device, do BETTER Samsung!
Galaxy Z
The roll out was halted due to a critical bug found in Google's Google Play System.
The roll-out then resumed the end of December.

Unfortunately things go wrong.

As for the January update you mention, it's only on carrier phones at this time, and I'm not sure that those countries got the December build.
I think the January build is their first update.
0 Likes