Original topic:

Trying To Choose Between The Z Fold 4 or S22 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 01:18 PM)
Dem_Crumblies_TechYT
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Z

Not sure if this forum allows posting YouTube videos or not, but I made this video comparing the Z Fold 4 against the S22 Ultra for those who are considering both phones. I'm still using the Z Fold 4, but I can't wait for the S23 Ultra!

8 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Personally, I'd avoid the Flip / Fold devices until version 6 or 7.

While there seems to be fewer issues with the 4 series, I still wouldn't take a chance. 

If you're contemplating a Fold 4,I'd wait for the S23 Ultra myself, and probably still cheaper than the Fold 4. 

Galaxy Z
Yea, I actually made another video with my thoughts on the Z Fold 4 after using it for 5 months. I think the Fold 4 is great overall, but the S series just suits my usage better.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

The S23 is supposed to be available for Pre-Order in 2 days.. if it'd be me, I'd wait for it over the S22 series... 

Galaxy Z
Yea, and if the S23 doesn't seem like a massive upgrade, you can get the S22 for cheaper if they decide to lower prices once the S23 comes out.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
Don't get the fold. I don't like mine. Want to get rid of it.
Galaxy Z

I'm using the Fold 4 right now, but I'm so glad to jump back to the Ultra series because I just haven't been using the Fold to its fullest. I actually made a video about my thoughts on using it if you're interested to see if I make the same points that you feel about the Fold.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Silly Rabbit 🐇

Screenshot_20230208_220544.jpg

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
Lol
0 Likes