Original topic:

Voice Focus is unavailable to use

(Topic created on: 09-14-2022 10:42 AM)
Nate43
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
My Voice focus in Mic mode (video effect) doesn't work, it always turn to grey and I take times to do everything, but it still doesn't work and I don't know what happen there
0 Likes
3 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @Nate43, have you tried resetting your camera settings.

Camera app > Gear icon > Reset settings

0 Likes
Nate43
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Hi Laura, it's not about the camera, it's about the Mic mode - Voice focus when video call with facebook messenger and Duo apps
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi Nate43, from what you have described, I would recommend sending an error report through the Samsung Members app so that our team can take a look into the issue remotely.

To send an error report: go into Samsung Members > tap on Get help > scroll down to Error Reports > tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data > select the issue category > describe the issue and frequency > tick ‘send system log data’ > tap send in the top right.

Please make sure that you keep Samsung Members open after you send the error report, as it takes some time for log data to send through.

It is recommend that you send these error reports within 3 minutes of the issue occurring to assist in identifying any potential deviations in your device performance.

Once it has been assessed by our team, you will receive a response via the Samsung Members app which can be viewed by clicking the notification bell.

0 Likes